Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- What is Executive Coaching?
- Which kind of Coaching should I choose?
- The role of the Executive Coach is to help top executives to become more conscious of blind spots and challenge them to improve results in a ways that are sustained over time. By improving the performance of the most influential people within the Organization the company improves results.
- There are different types of coaching: business coach, career coach, life coach, etc.
It depends on your specific goals.
I will encourage you to find a coach whose training, background and experience match your needs.
- Coaching vs. Therapy?
- Coaching is not to be confused with therapy. Coaching is intended to help normal, healthy individuals to achieve their goals, while Therapy is intended to help people with emotional or other psychological disorders.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us!
If you can't find answers to your questions then don't hesitate to contact us directly!